Thursday, July 4, 2013

Adventures in Monotangles #17 - Cadent

Just a quick note to say Happy 4th of July.

I also want to apologize, the next few Adventures will not have much in the way of text. The years continues to go the way it has this year. I'll post sometime about what is happening hear, but for now I'll just focus on getting a new Adventure up each week.

The Tile I did.
The Tile from my Step Out, I like this much better than the one above.

Link to My Step outs Page is Here.
Link To my Cadent Step out is Here.
Link to the Cadent Tangle pattern page is Here.



4 comments:

  1. Cadent is one of my favorite tangles!! Thank you for this adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favourite tangles, thanks Roy! have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Roy, amazing work everyone does with each tangle. I need to add more variation to my monotangles. I am learning.....baby steps

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one was hard!!!! Love Cadent, but hard to modify. Can't wait to see others now that I am done. Hope things smooth out for you, Roy.

    ReplyDelete