Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Weekly Challenge #110: "Get rid of the box"


Here is my entry into the Weekly Challenge #110: "Get rid of the box"

I had to think about this challenge. I figured in order for me to get rid of the box, that I should step into it. The ways I stepped out are as follows.

I decided to use a “Tile,” more often than not I do ZIA, so I selected the size I tend to avoid, and pulled out an official Tile.

For the Border, when I do Tiles, I tend to use curvy lines, so I made the border a straight sided square.

For the String, I thought about one I had not used before, and just added a large circle in the center of the tile.

Then, I did the tangling in color. I still have troubles adding color, I “See” Zentangle® as black and white, so I have o force myself to use color.

Lastly, I decided to make the circle a tangle I have not done before, I looked at my card in my kit, and found one I had not done.

I am pleased with the results.

Thank you Diva for another wonderful challenge.


8 comments:

  1. You should be pleased because it is definitely pleasing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shading and the dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Certainly a tile to be pleased with! Nice to do something so diffretent isn't it!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. Your shading gives it lots of dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shading and dimension - you did a great step outside....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the wonderful comments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tile is great, you've used the color well!

    ReplyDelete