Thursday, April 30, 2015

Journey work seeking advice…

Wednesday April 29th:
Journey Work: Trying to decide how much of my spiritual work I should share online…

Background: When it comes to my spiritual work, and beliefs I tend to play my cards close to my chest, or else I used to. I have posted a little bit about it here, and I had a feeling that I should make this a regular thing.

I undertook this journey looking for advice in regards to sharing, more about my spiritual side, and I found it in an interesting way. I see a strong tie in with my creativity and art with my spiritual side, so the being I spoke with is logical, thought it was not someone I ever expected. I started out with plans to go to the upper world; this is where I tend to go for spiritual/creative advice. The journey there was uneventful, and I began to wander around. The intention of this journey was very vague, and I was not sure what I was looking for, but soon found my answer.

As I wandered, I came across a stream that was filled with vibrant colors, so I decided follow it up stream. After a short trip, I found an older man pouring various cans of dye into the stream. I stood there looking at him for a bit before I recognized him; the man in the stream was Andy Warhol. About the time I recognized him, as acknowledged me, and nodded his head toward a large rock.  We headed over there and sat and chatted for a while. I remember asking him about being in the upper world (normally I encounter spirits in the underworld,) and he responded yeah, I was there for a while, but it is so much more colorful here. I joked that was only because he was pouring colors into the water.


I chatted with him about art, and spirituality, looking for a bit of advice on how much I should share.  He mentioned that he wished he had been more open about his beliefs, and that he wished he had not been afraid of being recognized in church, but that was in the past. His advice was each person is ultimately responsible for their own decisions, and he would not tell me what to do, but left me with the feeling that sharing my beliefs and thoughts was the correct path, so expect more journey logs here in the future… 

No comments:

Post a Comment