Thursday, May 14, 2015

A bag for my Runes

Thank you Amy!

Well as I had mentioned before I have finished my set of handmade runes. I was goig to look around online for a nice sack to keep them in, but Amy was having none of that. She told me that she would make a bag for me or help me make a bag. We pulled out the tub of fabric she has, and she allowed me to choose whatever I wanted. I looked at almost everything she had, and kept being drawn to a beautiful hand dyed fabric. We pulled it out and Amy asked what size bad I wanted. I showed her the approximate size I wanted it, and then things were put on hold for a bit. Well Tuesday, while I was working on a cake for a grove mates birthday, Amy was nice enough to make the bag for me. She did an amazing job, used French seams an all. Here is a photo of the sack, I don’t think I could have bought a better bag for my runes.

No comments:

Post a Comment