Monday, April 1, 2013

Diva’s Challenge #112


Well it is time for another Diva’s Challenge. I took a few moments to knock it out today on my lunch hour. You may notice the it is not on a tile and it is shaped oddly. I am making a cover for the binder I keep all my tiles in, and I drew an number of tiles on it, most of them are partial tiles. For the next few challenges I do, they will each get a section of the cover. Once the whole thing is Done I’ll post it also.

PS: I did not do this pattern exactly right, but I like how it turned out!

15 comments:

  1. I am anxiously waiting what the end-result will be ;) hope you'll make a lot of beautiful challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it too Roy, Just right! I am anxious to see the whole piece when you are finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, I can't wait to see the result of the entire piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice done and i ame ofcourse also curious to the end result.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your bold approach to the tangle. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great project. Nice variation of tuxedo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun, I can hardly wait to see your finished binder cover.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did very well with this tangle, now only the rest :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah I cant WAIT to see the rest....:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The relief is not enough, we all want more!
    -The Mannimal

    ReplyDelete