Thursday, August 1, 2013

An Update….Adventures will begin again next week

First let me start off by saying I am sorry I have been away, but things seem to just keep getting better. As anyone who has been following me this year knows 2013 has not been my best year. Let us see since I decided I was going to start working out anything and everything that could go wrong has. A couple weeks ago I did sprain my shoulder, last week I had a doctors appointment and by then my arm was mostly better, but the next day the pain was back with a vengeance. I still have limited use of the arm, and I’ll see the doctor again next week. Also my sty is starting to make another appearance On top of all the medical issues, my wife and I have decided to separate. Though we are still and will remain friends, we are both walking different paths. We have decided that we make better friends than spouses, and we will each travel our own path. Though this is for the best, it is still a difficult time for me. Packing and moving, and adjusting to a new schedule has prevented me from updating the site. I ask that anyone here who is also on Facebook not mention it there as I am not sure whom Martha has shared this with.

Thank you for your understanding and I look forward to seeing you here next week for a new adventure.


~Roy

8 comments:

  1. Roy, I wish you all the best in health and other difficult things which you are in. Hope it all turn out better than you can think of now. Z'Tangle-love Arja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, 2013 is not the best year ever for you. I do hope you will be totally healthy soon and that it will be better the rest of this year.
    I'm also very sorry that you and Martha are seperating. Separation is sometimes needed for people but is is never an easy thing to do. I'll think of both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for your separation and hope it is for the best. Prayers for both of you and for the roads you may travel,more prayers for your health and and well being. Looking forward to your return with more challenge's. Best Wishes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roy, my friend, every challenge has a seed embedded in it for a better tomorrow. I am sure you will overcome all the challenges soon and will be on the road to recovery soon. My prayers and best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry to hear about your troubles, but I'm sure that there are wonderful things awaiting you in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear roy
    I am sorry to hear about your troublr.
    My prayers are with you.
    But i think,like dilip, that at the end you will come uot a better peson.
    These callenges always have a perpose.
    I wish you all the best.
    And dont worry about us... We will wait for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Roy, I can tell that you are a positive thinking person. Keep putting one foot in front of the other and look forward. Wishing only the best for you.

    ReplyDelete